Feeling so damn bored now. The Internet have been encountering some problems since morning till now. Just submitted another blogskin this morning. After submitting I felt like making one for this blog so... yes, this is the new skin for this blog.
Yesterday went for my cousin's wedding at shan•gri•la hotel. Wah, the name so chimp lor. Wonder if it's the exact spelling. But anyway it was a super boring day there. Have to wake up at 4am sharp. F.O.U.R am leh.
My eyes became one big one small -> o_O. Took cab to their hotel then waited and waited & waited. For no specific reason. Just have to wait and wait. Then went back at 8am plus after the hotel breakfast.
Then went home to sleep. Woke up at about 4pm then need to go back to their hotel again. After the dinner can go home already.
* All above, all the things that people would get sick of. *
So bored bored bored. Blog skinning = A cure of boredom. Going to Malaysia this Thursday so miss me people *stranger threw banana skin* Hey stranger fuck U (-: Ehehehe. I lame I lame I lame. *have to read in a fast speed*
I want to get a wii or maybe a new hp 5for my birthday present. But majority 55% of the money would be paid by me.
(1) Wii - fun, interesting, can only play at home, family can play together, kill boredom, games are expensive, might get bored after few days, nobody would want to play with me?
(2)HP- can bring out, self-used, kill boredom, games?, expensive, might get bored after a few days, my current phone is still working (only need a larger space)
Yesterday was once a day, we looked forward to. Today is a day that makes history. Tomorrow is the future in us.
SAM, redcassie? 김민린
I've too much reasons to name why I like TVXQ.
Cassiopeia, Sparkling, Humming urban stereo, Pastel music
I look like 8-D and i own a melodica.