A strong mixture of all sorts of different feelings.
Combining hard and soft ones. Rainy day, 2.58pm.
Hi, blogging. Not wanting this to rot.
I wish i could turn back the time.
Back to last thursday. I want to re-do my Chinese paper.
Argg!! F, too sleepy so anyhow do.
I wish that Compo would save me. Aliah went to KL. So good. *jealous*
Study later, play now.
Nothing much to blog about it's just an ordinary Sunday.
Now finding pictures for Art Exam Material. :-)
Doing question 2 and drawing Atashinchi!!!
Tata.
Btw, whats colour & color? I mean the difference.
11:56 PM
About ≧◡≦
Yesterday was once a day, we looked forward to. Today is a day that makes history. Tomorrow is the future in us.
SAM, redcassie? 김민린
I've too much reasons to name why I like TVXQ.
Cassiopeia, Sparkling, Humming urban stereo, Pastel music
I look like 8-D and i own a melodica.