Stories ♔
Thursday, July 9, 2009

Title: Wet!

Finally can use the computer. It had been days since i used.
Today Me and Aliah & { XinYu half wet } were totally drenched cause of that rain.
Was raining in the afternoon and We ran to SP cause we lazy to wait for bus.

When we reached SP we're already freezing cool. Shivering from head to toe.
OK maybe not so scary but we are really drenched. Main attraction... :O
People passing us was like looking at us and thinking if we had just dropped into a pool of water.

Oh Yeah! Before we went to Mac's we saw Ms Loh at the bus stop. She's waiting for bus too.
I can't remember who spotted her but after awhile she saw us. Then she keep looking.
We were damn haggard that time. Hair messy + Wet uniform. So we ran off.

When we were in mac also alot of people looking at us.
Still can't get over the fact of wet clothes la... :D My hair like mop.
Then even i sit on the chair when i stand up the chair was complete wet.

After that we went to CWP to buy files and etc for tomorrow's music lesson.
When ALiah and Me was at the popular we were screaming cause it's too cold.
Yikes!
:D Shall end here I'm not feeling well now.

1:56 AM
About ≧◡≦
Yesterday was once a day, we looked forward to. Today is a day that makes history. Tomorrow is the future in us.

SAM, redcassie? 김민린
I've too much reasons to name why I like TVXQ.
Cassiopeia, Sparkling, Humming urban stereo, Pastel music
I look like 8-D and i own a melodica.


















going?

split persona split self ll aliah nayo xinyu

self coded by eliotte with creditable sources such as tumblr for providing that cute image above.